Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

Raypack sensor failure - what do i do JA: I'll do all I can

Customer Question

raypack sensor failure - what do i do
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: trying to heat pool and the heater wont fire due to sensor failure
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: sensor failure on a raypack pool heater- i dont have much more to share
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer: You would need to change out the sensor CLICK HERE You can locate the sensor plug on the board and then follow the wires right to the sensor. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!