Poolservice123
Poolservice123, CPO, CPI, CBP
Experience:  40+ yrs, NSPF Instructor, NC Licensed SwimPool Contractor
67374415

I have an aqua logic outside controller, on the inside

Customer Question

I have an aqua logic outside controller, on the inside goldmine controller I receive an error message to check the pool bridge comm. I am unable to turn on the spa or filter at either control. they both are active during the previous time that I had set on the timers. I have tried setting different times on the timer but they still only come on during the previous time. Help
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Gold Line controller not gold mine
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Poolservice123 replied 6 months ago.
The Pool Bridge Comm error is letting you know that the pool pump Variable Speedis selected for the Aqua Logic controller and it is not communicating with the control unit. This could be that either you do not have a Variable speed pump, the interface between it and the controller is not either compatible, not programmed correctly or there is a problem with the physical connection of the wires/relay connecting the system to the controller. It should work in either service or auto mode but as nothing is responding. Check in the programming and on the variable speed pump (assuming you have one) that it is not in a locked mode. Check the menu on the pump. I think you just have a hiccup in this technical application. If you come back and ask another question for pump programming you will need the pump make and model number.