Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

Rheem model m5350ti comes but reads OFF and wont run JA:

Customer Question

rheem model m5350ti comes but reads OFF and wont run
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: reads off and wont run display temp butttons wont work
JA: Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: indicator lights up for pool setting yet still says off
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 6 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply