tomen99
tomen99, Handyman
Experience:  Certified pool operator and maintenance supervisor
63148040

My pump is running but no water is flowing through it. I get

Customer Question

My pump is running but no water is flowing through it. I get an error message that reads PSoL.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: What do you needto know?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: The spa is 10 years old. It was functioning properly and then just stopped working while the spa was in use.
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  tomen99 replied 10 months ago.
What model is it? Psol is the spa telling you there is now water moving so heat won't come on. It could be there is air in the pump keeping it from pumping or if you are certain the motor is spinning then the impeller is broken or worn. The filters are clear correct?