Poolservice123, CPO, CPI, CBP
Experience:  40+ yrs, NSPF Instructor, NC Licensed SwimPool Contractor

I have a Pentair Intellichlor IC40 with an Easytouch panel.

Customer Question

I have a Pentair Intellichlor IC40 with an Easytouch panel. There are no lights at all on the Intellichlor. The panel is receiving power and I reset all the breakers on the bottom of the panel just to see, but still nothing.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: There is a small low voltage breaker in the top right of the panel labelled Intellichlor, but I'm not sure how to see if it's tripped or is so how to reset it?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Poolservice123 replied 5 months ago.
If the pump is run through the easy touch panel and it is on and running (pump must be on for the intellichlor to run) then you need first of all to be sure all the plugs are secure on the intellichlor unit. If they are and still no power to the intellichlor than we can assume that you have a bad relay in the Easy touch that controls the intellichlor. You can take a meter and test the power coming out of the relay to the intellichlor to be sure. By chance there is power than somehow the intellichlor was compromised (lightening?)