poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I'm trying to turn on the pool heater first time this season

Customer Question

Hi. I'm trying to turn on the pool heater for the first time this season and it's showing an SNS error (sensor failure). It's a Raypak heater and the water temp is 66F
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Raypak pool heater. Just turned gas on for the first time this season. Turned on heater. Says "no demand" and "water temp 66F". Then shows "sensor failure". Not much else to report
JA: Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Can't think of anything other than we had our gas furnace replaced last fall so this is the first time the gas heater is being used after that.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Gaztech replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.Are you ready?