poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.

Rollout sw open message. Heater will not fire. JA: I'll do

Customer Question

Rollout sw open message. Heater will not fire.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I cleaned out filter at pump after watching video. Video indicated that Rollout SW message appears when there is not enough pressure. still will not fire
JA: Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Rick replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.The rollout switch(es) are located just outside the burner chamber (see attached picture for typical). If you push the small button between the 2 wires and it clicks you have reset it and the burner will fire up with any luck. This has nothing to do with inadequate pressure.