Gaztech, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Gaztech

We have a J***** *****te2 Pool and Spa heater. When opening

Customer Question

We have a J***** *****te2 Pool and Spa heater. When opening the pool this year we have no voltage on the gas valve. We had a electrician over and checked out the heater. All connections are good. The igniter works, but the gas valve won't open.
The manual says we may need to purchase a Power Control Board Replacement Kit R036680.
We just need to confirm with someone in Jandy that they think this is the probable problem before we go ahead with this expensive purchase. Thank you.
Dennis Crocker
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 5 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I can't seem to pick the reply up. The only screen I get is the "I'm sorry your question has not been picked up"
Dennis Crocker
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can you resend your reply please.
Expert:  Gaztech replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.

Are you ready?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I would like a refund as I cannot pick up any of the messages you say you have sent me. I do not know why but there is no link to your answer.
Refund please