tomen99, Handyman
Experience:  Certified pool operator and maintenance supervisor

I have a CAL SPA BALBOA that intermittently codes OH. I have

Customer Question

I have a CAL SPA BALBOA that intermittently codes OH. I have replaced the heater, the temp and OH sensors/cables. The pressure switch was replaced previously. Pump flow appears to be OK and fthe filter was removed completely for a time but still got the OH.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 5 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Any assistance?
Expert:  tomen99 replied 5 months ago.
I'm sorry it has taken so long for your question to be answered. It is time to consider control board replacement. If the pump operated full flow with no filter and new sensor and still gave code then it can only be the board.