Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I own a Blueridge Spa serial ####-##-#### ***** problems

Customer Question

I own a Blueridge Spa serial ####-##-#### ***** problems started with a FLO error, I replaced the Circ Pump and Flow switch. When I started the Spa I got a PS2 error, circ pump runs but no heat. I installed new filters, tried different water levels in Spa, removed screen from under filter, made sure flow switch was installed in the correct direction, flushed all the lines from the filters to the inlet of the Spa, made sure new pump was the correct voltage. If I unplug the Flow switch I get a PS1 error, plug it back in and the errors are gone, heater starts and is OK for 3-4 days then I get a PS2 again, no heat. I tried to create the PS2 by holding my hand over the discharge into the Spa for 30 seconds, but no error. Sometimes it takes 3-4 tries unpluging the flow switch before it will reset. Factory Service Techs have tried to help, but now say I should hire a Service Tech to troubleshoot
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 6 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have not received a response for my question yet.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have heard a response from you. Are you still interested in answering my Hot Tub question?