Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

When the pool pump is pulling water not using the pool vacuum,

Customer Question

when the pool pump is pulling water not using the pool vacuum, it works fine..plug in the vacuum hose and it doesn't suck water
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: when the Jacuzzi is on, works great..switch to the vacuum hose and turn valve to pool, vacuum hose doesn't suck water..brand new hose
JA: Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 6 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply