tomen99
tomen99, Handyman
Experience:  Certified pool operator and maintenance supervisor
63148040

Quick question. We have a built in spa and pool. When the pump

Customer Question

Quick question. We have a built in spa and pool. When the pump is on the, the waterfall from the spa spills into the pool which is totally fine. My question is though - should the spa jets be on during this time?
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: All is working great. I'm just in a quandary as to whether or not the spa jets should be pimping during pool mode b
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Are he jets supposed to be on so that it forces the water over the waterfall and into the pool?
Expert:  tomen99 replied 6 months ago.
Are you sure that there isn't a separate pump for the spa jets and one that does filtration for both?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can be reached at(###) ###-####
Expert:  tomen99 replied 6 months ago.
I apologize I'm not currently setup to offer phone calls. I will back out of the question if you would like and maybe another expert can assist you.