Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber
Experience:  i have been doing plumbing work for 20 years with alot of experience in service work

My display is showing Firmware RevB13-- I pushed the reset

Customer Question

my display is showing Firmware RevB13-- I pushed the reset button nothing changed-- happened once before-- any thoughts?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: this has happen before and they adjusted something out by the pool panel not sure what-- all came up again but now it has been about a month since this happen again. I have turned the circuit breaker off and on and by the pool panel outside too
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: no thanks.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Mike R. replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. The issue is being caused by power surge and a surge protection kit would prevent the issue from happening again. To reset you will need to turn off all power to the system, remove the 9 volt battery, wait at least 2 minutes then replace the battery and restore power.