poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

Came home to find error --- (Watchdog) temperature.

Customer Question

Came home to find error --- (Watchdog) for high temperature. Is there a user re-set for this without needing a service call. Tub is Sweetwater (Sundance) Cyprus model. 2002
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Buttons on panel do not reset error. Switched off breaker (momentarily) but did not reset. Temperature of water is about 80 degrees.
JA: Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Mike R. replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Will you try turning the power off again but leave it off for about 2 or 3 minutes?

Expert:  Mike R. replied 6 months ago.

When you turn it back on will you also watch the display for other error messages? Have you recently replaced the filter?