Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

My pentair says it is connecting to pool controller? but doesn't

Customer Question

my pentair says it is connecting to pool controller? but doesn't ?
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Some of our pentair equipment was replaced and now I cannot get the pool controller to connect to my mac, iphone or ipad.
JA: Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I can see the intellichem numbers on the iphone and the ipad?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 9 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I expect you to refund my payment IMMEDIATELY! Not only was there no response, your response offered NOTHING yet my credit card was billed the moment you sent your "i'm Sorry" response.
I believe I should rate this service as honestly as possible. THIS REFUND IS IN AN IMPORTANT STEP IN CLOSING THIS TRANSACTION.
Expert:  Billy replied 9 months ago.
I am sending your request to customer service right now.Unfortunately you misunderstood my intention. I do this part time after work....I logged on...saw no one helped you yet. I realize in these cases the customer may be disgruntled but I choose to check anyway to see if they still need help. Which is all I did. My response was not meant to be an answer.....and it was not...that is why it said it was not an answer and to just reply if you still needed help.So all the capitalization and exclamation points ended up at a technician who just happened to log on and try to help you. This is a 100% satisfaction site so the refund is no problem. I am sending to customer service now and certainly wish you a good weekend. PS. I do not know who you used to replace equipment...but when I do I always sync all equipment together before closing job. You may want to check with your contractor.