tomen99
tomen99, Handyman
Experience:  Certified pool operator and maintenance supervisor
63148040

I have a mini max natural gas heater old style with nobs for

Customer Question

I have a mini max natural gas heater old style with nobs for control panel. The heater goes through sequence to light with exception of the igniter not glowing. I've switched the igniter with no luck. I can k
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: I can light using a lighter.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  tomen99 replied 8 months ago.
Have you checked voltage at the igniter? If there isn't voltage and it lights and runs after lit with a lighter then you will need a new board. Do you know the model number