Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

I have a minimax250 and it does not ignite. The service

Customer Question

Hi i have a minimax250 and it does not ignite. The service light does not come on. This is both a spa and pool heater. When I turn it to Spa a soloniod clicks but nothing fires up
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Any Ideas
JA: Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 5 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply