Steve G., Handyman
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company and home theater advisor.

I have a Jandy Aquapure Model AP1400C saltwater system.

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Jandy Aquapure Model AP1400C saltwater system. Error codes 175 and 182 are showing. I have cleaned the sensor and the salt level in the pool is ok. I carried out the three sensor tests on the Power Interface Borad (PIB) to confirm it is reading the flow/temp/salinity sensor correctly utilizing the User Interface Board (UIB). The "First Test - Salinity" gave a result of -- gal in lieu of the range of 2.7 to 3.1. The second test "Low Temp" and third test "High Temp" were within the specified ranges. Basically the manual says if any of the three tests fails the PIB should be replaced. As the PIB is a pricy item are there any other tests to perform or should I try to locate a new/refurbished PIB. Thanks Harry
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: No .. thats it for now. Thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 5 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I still require an answer to my question. Thanks.
Expert:  Steve G. replied 5 months ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way. Can you tell me the orientation of your SWG? Do you have it horizontal or vertical? Let me know and we can continue.