Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

On my intelliflo vs there are no led lights lit and the display

Customer Question

On my intelliflo vs there are no led lights lit and the display is blank. Any idea what could be wrong? It is a brand new pump. The one I am replacing had the exact same problem.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: That's it. I have 120v to each terminal.
JA: Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 5 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply