Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

Jandy LRZ heater won't work. Panel on unit shows fault high

Customer Question

Jandy LRZ heater won't work. Panel on unit shows fault high water temp. Saying water temp is 112
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Try to run heater to heat spa. Sounds like it is working but doesn't heat up. When you look at the panel on heater it gives us an error code fault high water temp says pool and spa temp are 112
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Heater worked last week
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
When will I hear from a tech
Expert:  Billy replied 7 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply