Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have a vita spa with a circuit panel LD-15R I am trying reconnect

Customer Question

I have a vita spa with a circuit panel LD-15R I am trying reconnect the wires but not sure what goes where
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Can you help?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I had to replace the circuit board in my vita spa duet spa and I am trying to figure out where each wire goes on the new board
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 7 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply