tomen99
tomen99, Handyman
Experience:  Certified pool operator and maintenance supervisor
63148040

Pearl. . I am looking answer to

Customer Question

HI Pearl. My name is Hieu. I am looking for an answer to the Jandy LXI 400 "Fault Short H2O sensor". I replaced the water sensor but the readout on the heater still has the same message. I wonder whether the PIB is bad. The air temp is still working.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I left the water temp leads open and the remote said "open". Everything seems to work. I checked the resistance of the new water temp sensor and it showed correct ohms
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  tomen99 replied 7 months ago.
You have already covered the troubleshooting I would recommend. Next step will be board replacement.