poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

Have a 1 week old Dimension One spa, kids used it and was a

Customer Question

Have a 1 week old Dimension One spa, kids used it and was a mess and needed to be shocked and sanitizer. I though I should then rinse off the filters. Shut the spa off at he GFI and pulled and rinsed the filters and replaced them. Turned power back on and there was no heat to the hot tub.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Steve G. replied 7 months ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way. I need to gather some more information from you in order to help. You say there is no heat? How are you determining this? I assume the pumps are running?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
All pumps are functioning. 2 main jet pumps and osone is working. The only thing is the small outlet that adds hot water flow seams low and not hot
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
All was working prior to turning power off to the spa and rinsing filters
Expert:  Steve G. replied 7 months ago.
Hi again. I'm sorry I was offline for an hour. Does your control panel have a heat LED that illuminates when t he heat is on?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
doesn't have a heat led but the text reads heating to 104 when the thermostat is adjusted up to that and if I reduce it below the current temp it says cooling. It is a Dimension One California spa
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
also not errors noted in the error log
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No errors noted in the error log
Expert:  Steve G. replied 7 months ago.
Ok, so if you put the cover on and let it run, it does not heat?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
under warranty, just a week old, they did some changes of software and will service if not working further. Was wanting a solution earlier than they opened for my daughters sake. Thanks for your time but this problem is specific to Dimension one software settings.
Expert:  Steve G. replied 7 months ago.
If it is under warranty then get them out there to look at it. Had it not been we would have done a little troubleshooting under the hood.Good luck.