Steve G., Handyman
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company and home theater advisor.

I have a Caldera spa with a FLo error code. The unit does not

Customer Question

I have a Caldera spa with a FLo error code. The unit does not run at all. Can you give me some tips?
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Caldera spa worked fine on Wednesday, Thursday, I open it up and there was a Flo error on the screen. The unit was not operating at all.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: nq?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Steve G. replied 6 months ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way. Let's try this. Turn off spa at the breaker. Remove the filters and then then turn the spa back on. Do you still get a FLO error? If not, then you need to either clean the filter or replace it.If you do, let me know and we can continue.Steve Let me know.