tomen99
tomen99, Handyman
Experience:  Certified pool operator and maintenance supervisor
63148040

I replaced the heater flow control switch and when I turned

Customer Question

I replaced the heater flow control switch and when I turned it back on the iloc code and flow came on
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Could you call me
JA: Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: It's a Sundance spa sentry 850 control box
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  tomen99 replied 9 months ago.
Look for a sensor that checks that the mechanical service panel is shut. Some tubs have them to prevent operation while mechanical space is open. Did the pump try to start? Are you confident the new sensor is installed correctly?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Yes, i put two different one's in just to make sure that wasn't the problem.the orignal code was heater flow switch, replaced that and when i turned the power back on the the pump came on and the flow code and iloc code flashed.can I clear the codes
Expert:  tomen99 replied 9 months ago.
No. The pump is malfunctioning or not pumping water. Did you see water coming out? Have you checked the filter condition or could the pump be air locked?