Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

Prob 1: I have a 1998 Tiger River Bengal, Model M.

Customer Question

Prob 1:
I have a 1998 Tiger River Bengal, Model M. I have replaced the wet end (it was leaking and cracked), the heater, the heater control and limit switches. The green power light is on, and the red light for the heater is on solid when the jest are off, but I let it sit full with the circulation pump running for an entire 24 hours and there was virtually no change in temp. The metal area of the heater is giving off no heat whatsoever. it's wired for 115v and nothing in the electrical box is burned looking.
Prob 2:
The diverter valve doesn't seem to be redirecting flow to 4 of the jets. The mini jets in the back right corner as seen from standing at the control panel side work constant, the top 2 jets of the 3 large massage style jets in the front right corner are working, but the bottom one barely has any flow coming out. The foot jet next to the filter corner has very little flow coming out as well as the lumbar massage jet directly across from the control panel and the two massage jets in the left rear corner. I have removed the massage apparatuses from the jest that aren't flowing properly, and have turned the jet pump off. I placed a water hose over the primary jet tube and forced water backwards into the jet hoping to dislodge any debris, but only one jet gave up any debris and then was still not flowing. The diverter valve doesn't change the flow pattern from the jets regardless what position it's in. I'm thinking a blockage or the diverter valve needs inspected or repaired. Wondering if a plumber's snake would dislodge any blockages.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 6 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply