tomen99
tomen99, Handyman
Experience:  Certified pool operator and maintenance supervisor
63148040

I have a Jandy Aqualink rs one touch. Aux 4 which controls

Customer Question

I have a Jandy Aqualink rs one touch. Aux 4 which controls the air blower to my spa keeps turning on and off by itself. Is there anything I need to check to stop this? Can I shut it off to bypass this?
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Hello,
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I have a Jandy aqualink rs onetouch. The Aux4 which controls the air blower to my spa keeps going on and off by itself. I can not stop it. can this function be bypassed in any way?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  tomen99 replied 7 months ago.
The problem is likely that there is overlap in programming times. Do you wish to not run the air blower at all? Does this unit run a pool and spa?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
There are no programs set. It occurs on its own. I would like to disable the blower function if possible. This unit runs a pool and spa. I have a spa side controller which runs the spa, air blower, heat to the spa, and lighting to the spa. It's almost like there is a short in the wiring for that function.
Expert:  tomen99 replied 7 months ago.
Unhook the wires from the controller and you should be good to go.