Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

I have a master spa legend series hot tub and all the sudden

Customer Question

i have a master spa legend series hot tub and all the sudden the topside is completely black and now it doesnt turn on at all the hot tub
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: does the topside need to work in order for it to turn on? is there a bypass?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: no i think that is it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 6 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply