Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

We purchased our 311 maax spa on 11/25/15. We emptied the

Customer Question

We purchased our 311 maax spa on 11/25/15. We emptied the water and cleaned out the filter, and shut the power off.
The next day we started the spa up again after filling with clean water. However, since we did that our temp on the pool is not operating properly. We can't seem to regulate the temp. Could you please give me some advise how to correct this problem.
Joni
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 7 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes I still need an answer.
Expert:  Billy replied 7 months ago.
ok we may have an air pocket.. start unit, turn on jets for 20 sec...off 20 sec...on 20 sec....etc for 10-12 times. Then turn on and try system. Let me know result.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I tried what you asked yet no change and the temp won't go above 100 and if I lower the temp stays the same. Joni
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I finally fixed my hot tub temp issue thanks Joni
Expert:  Billy replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for the update and I am glad you got it fixed...what was your final repair?