Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I am replacing my old style mobile IntelliTouch controller

Customer Question

I am replacing my old style mobile IntelliTouch controller with the new 520906 model due to the battery dying in my original model. Can I program the new model step by step off the settings in the original one before actually making the switch to the new one. In other words program in advance of setting it up to connect with the outside panel before configuring it to connect to the panel. Old one still works but battery dies quickly when not connected to power. I would like to have all the existing configuration in the replacement mobil controller before making the switch over.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 7 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I found out by attempting to do what I asked and it is not possible without setting up the new system first. Impossible to program in advance then connect to the outside controller as there is no way to program the new mobil unit without having the new transmitter installed. Please do not charge my credit card as I never received an actual useable answer.