Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have an Aqua Plus system and when I turn on the system the display shows the version I am running then just displays "Communication Error" which won't allow me to do anything on the panel. I tried disconnecting the salt generator and restarting to see it would show not cell but I just get "Communication Error"
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pool and Spa Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 7 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I still have not gotten an answer.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Still no answer....guess I need to get a refund