Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

Hey JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just installed a stark spa blower but it didnt power up i realised there is a air switch on the side
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pool and Spa Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The blower comes on if i attach a hose and blow into the air switch . The real problem is i get a lot of bubbles in the pool but if inturn on the spa pump i lose the bubbles
Expert:  Billy replied 6 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sure i still need help .
Expert:  Billy replied 6 months ago.
on the previous motor...was there not a pressure switch?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Brand new pool the pool guys built the spa in the pool but did not use any blower but left place for one . They thought i would get bubbles without the blower and just a airpipe. I added the blower and i get bubbles now but i am not sure how this is supposed to work . Is air and water supposed to exit the jets or should inuse air only or water only. Ifni use air and water together the air pump overheats . Water only or air only works fine . Water and air are on the same jets .