Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

I have a jandy 6613 that will not turn on the pump in the auto

Customer Question

I have a jandy 6613 that will not turn on the pump in the auto mode but will in the service mode
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: On the inside the control lights turn on when it is in the auto mode but the pump will not turn on. When I go the box outside, and turn it to Auto, and push the filter switch, I hear a slight click, but the pump will not turn on. If I go to the service mode, I can turn the pump off an on fine.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 6 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply