tomen99, Handyman
Experience:  Certified pool operator and maintenance supervisor

I am pat schoeman. I have a ***** ***** hot tub. panel is locked

Customer Question

I am pat schoeman. I have a ***** ***** hot tub. panel is locked and I cannot unlock it. Do you have any answers?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not right now. I am at work and my ***** ***** booklet is at home. I think it is a 400. Is that possible?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pool and Spa Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  tomen99 replied 6 months ago.
Unfortunately it is blocking me from seeing the make and model of your tub. Can you tell me what it is and I would be happy to try and assist you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Coleman Spa 400
Expert:  tomen99 replied 6 months ago.
Press program, mode, and set down keys within 3 seconds.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
That's what the manual says. It does not work. Hoping you could come up with a real solution.
Expert:  tomen99 replied 6 months ago.
I apologize for the simplicity of my initial response but I always start with simple and work my way up from their since you didn't mention that you tried it and it didn't work. Does the program button do anything when you press it?