Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

Jerry....Thank You my Name is ***** ***** Kulbaba and I received

Customer Question

Jerry....Thank You my Name is ***** ***** Kulbaba and I received a Hot Tub MOD PFSB 5395.1 Ser # ***** a friend who is moving out of country...I'm looking to see if you have a Owners Manual....and I want to no how to drain water out of the unit to clean it before I would start to use it?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: just looking for some type of owners manual.......to show me how to run it to service it and how to maintain it...Thanks
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pool and Spa Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 7 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply