poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

Kohler Jacuzzi tub, replaced foil #60350, don't get any reading

Customer Question

Kohler Jacuzzi tub, replaced foil #60350, don't get any reading on the timer. Does the cable that plugs into foil have a fuse? , on cable the 2nd slot has a plastic piece that touches a prong on the foil, computer chip.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Rick replied 7 months ago.
What is the model number of your tub?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Rick, I don't have access to the motor it is tiled. It is a kohler Jacuzzi tub, I have power coming through the cable but when I connect it to the foil ,60350, there is no display on the cover plate. My question is the cable that connects to the foil has 5 slots, 4 are copper, and 1 is plastic, the plastic slot is next to the black wire, it touches a pin on the foil, computer chip, do you think it, plastic pin is a fuse?
Expert:  Rick replied 7 months ago.
If you can't provide a model number then I can't help you. I don't have encyclopedic knowledge of every whirlpool Kohler made. Not to mention that you need access to the motor. It should not be tiled in. If you could access the pump then the model number is ***** a tag on the motor. I'd start with making an access panel to the pump.