Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

I asked this question about 4 years ago. -

Customer Question

Hi I asked this question about 4 years ago. - problem has come back and I'm not sure it ever really left. I removed the unitherm governor and put it in boiling hot water. It opens up after about 30 seconds so it seems to work to me.Jake
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 6 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Billy,I replaced the PC board - there was an issue w/ the spark. I think this was my problem. I'll look for you again if the problem comes back. Can you close this question out? Thanks!Jake
Expert:  Billy replied 6 months ago.
I will close question and I thank you for the update. Have a great weekend Billy