tomen99
tomen99, Handyman
Experience:  Certified pool operator and maintenance supervisor
63148040

I just had my pool drained and refilled and now the pump

Customer Question

Hi, I just had my pool drained and refilled and now the pump won't turn on. The breakers are back in the correct position. I put the pool in service mode on the aqualink service panel and push the pump button and nothing but a click. Any help would be appreciated!
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Pool Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Not yet. Thank you!
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  tomen99 replied 9 months ago.
Have you put your hand on the motor itself? Do you have an electric meter that you can use to check voltage coming out of the pump relay?