tomen99, Handyman
Experience:  Certified pool operator and maintenance supervisor

I have seen different error codes on the spa panel that

Customer Question

I have seen different error codes on the spa panel that I have been able to resolve but I now have an Error 3 which spa manual suggests is a 'stuck button' probably my spa cover pressing on something. I have switched the spa on and off a few times but error still appearing. My spa model is an SP800-20,30 hoping you can help as you have done in the past with different error codes many thanks Lisa
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  tomen99 replied 6 months ago.
First test each button. The should all feel the same. Inspect buttons and wiring for damage or loose connections between control panel and control. Unplug control panel from controller. Turn back on. If controller shuts down with an error 3 then controller is bad. If it runs you need to replace the main board.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for your reply.. unfortunately my spa is built into a deck & the plugs you reference not accessible to me.. I also don't understand yr terminology if 'controller is bad' what do you mean? and you say if it runs replace the main board? I am not a technician so yr response probably indicates that I need someone to attend site & investigate .. thanks
Expert:  tomen99 replied 6 months ago.
I apologize if my response was too technical. To troubleshoot you will need to access the plugs and boards. If you feel this exceeds your skill/ability it may be best to seek on site assistance. If you have any further questions or would like to try to troubleshoot further I would be glad to assist you!