Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

JA: . How can we help? Customer: i am getting a "connection

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: i am getting a "connection failed. address invalid" error message from screenlogic by pentair
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: i just set it up
JA: Anything else I can tell the Pool Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: thats the issue.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I set up the adapter box in the house next to my router. i ran a 22/4 wire to the easy touch panel and connected it into the coms port. there was already a green and yellow wire in place so i doubled up on those two connectors. i installed the software on my pc, which i downloaded directly from pentair (i dont have a cd drive). i connected the adapter to my router and turned it all on. i ran the software as administrator, plugged in the name of the device (no password *****) and connected it. the error says "address invalid" is there a common issue for this error message?
Expert:  Billy replied 6 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply