Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

My pentair minimaxNT is coming on whenever I turn on my filter

Customer Question

My pentair minimaxNT is coming on whenever I turn on my filter pump. The service light comes on and it is unresponsive other than blowing cold air.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Heater is not hearing pool
JA: Sometimes, Heater, pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Pool Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Need service today for a party tonight
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Will this take long?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Crickets
Expert:  Billy replied 7 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply