Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

1400. Just returned 1400 to service...reinstalled

Customer Question

For Aquapure 1400. Just returned 1400 to service...reinstalled cell and reconnected sensor and DC cord plug. Turned on pump, waited for 1400 to time in. It didn't. Power on light on light on and cell reversing light on, no other lights on. Temp and salt level dispayed good readings, and could set Cl level, but no other 1400 activity apparent. Suggestions?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 7 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Billy,
Sorry I did not get back to your site to finish the application. Had a emergency in the house. I was able to contact the technician who installed the Aqua Pure 1400.He will be able to fix the problem (if I don't have to get a new unit!) Thank you for replying. I will keep your service in mind for future challenges.
Robert