Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

Who is expert in jandy systems in the Los Angeles, Encino,

Customer Question

who is expert in jandy systems in the Los Angeles, Encino, CA area. I want to install a variable speed pump and the company quoted is seeking upgrades to the Jandy system, new wireless hubs, top price for the 2HP motor .. in essence turning a $1200+ job into over $3000.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 6 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is your reply??????
Expert:  Billy replied 6 months ago.
I logged on and saw your question was 5 hrs old and no one had helped yet. I simply responded asking if you still needed help. If you read the response it states I just need to know if you would like to proceed or not. Yes = I try to assistNo = I send to customer service. Billy
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I asked a question, and you belatedly are answering it with a question. I don't think what I wrote was very complex ... I suggest you simply refund my money but if not I am more than happy to rate your "service".
Expert:  Billy replied 6 months ago.
This is a very simple case. I am a tech in the field. I get home and occasionally log in to see if I can help anyone.I logged on....saw no one had helped. I do not know if you still need/want help or not. I could have ignored the question like others but I reached to you to see if I could help. It is not that there is not an is just not knowing if you have moved on from needing info, cancelled etc. But I guess this one backfired on my trying to assist. Don't bother rating because you have not gotten an answer.I more than happy to send to customer service for a refund and will gladly opt out. I am not a bot or overseas manual reader....I was just a tech doing this part time trying to help.