tomen99
tomen99, Handyman
Experience:  Certified pool operator and maintenance supervisor
63148040

Jandy RS 4 inside controls not working change board still not

Customer Question

Jandy RS 4 inside controls not working change board still not working?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: have 20 volts to the inside board still no display
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pool and Spa Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  tomen99 replied 1 year ago.
http://www.jandy.com/~/media/zodiac/global/downloads/0748-91071/6919.pdf That is a link to the manual. On page 33 is a troubleshooting flow chart. If you have already done this I apologize but it's a good place to start. If you have questions or trouble following please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
already gave A deposited?
Expert:  tomen99 replied 1 year ago.
I apologize I don't understand your question. I would be happy to walk you through the steps if you would like. I would be inclined to say you may want to consider a transformer if your current one is only putting out 20v. It may not be the current root of the problem but may become one in time.