Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant

I have a Jandy IND. PCB#5295F circuit board that the high speed

Customer Question

I have a Jandy IND. PCB#5295F circuit board that the high speed switch is broken. I need to find out if I can get a replacement board for this.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
Unfortunately the Jandy PCB #5295F has been out of production for quite a while. If you wish to keep the items that work with it you will need to convert to a different control system. You can still contact Jandy for alternate solutions at:Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc.2620 Commerce WayVista, CA 92081Phone:(###) ###-####ax: (800)***@******.*** Or you could contact other companies that could help you repair your existing unit. The link below will take you to the website that could potentially repair it. Give them a call: Thank you.