tomen99, Handyman
Experience:  Certified pool operator and maintenance supervisor

My intex hot tub is beeping.

Customer Question

My intex hot tub is beeping.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Billy replied 6 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What causes my intex spa to beep constantly when powered on?
Expert:  Billy replied 6 months ago.
while beeping is there any other function or is everything locked out?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It reads the temperature when plugged in to power but not turned on. When power button is pressed it beeps constantly, but still just reads the temp. There is no error message.
Expert:  tomen99 replied 6 months ago.
Unfortunately there is not a whole lot of information as far as troubleshooting on these units. At that price point honestly I think it is more economical for people to purchase another than have a professional come service it. I have never worked on these specific units but I would double check that the controls and motor are clean and dry. Was this unit in use when the problem started or was it in storage or sitting dormant for awhile?