Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber
Experience:  i have been doing plumbing work for 20 years with alot of experience in service work
64367226

My spa empties when I turn it on JA: Sometimes pool issues

Customer Question

my spa empties when I turn it on
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I want to use my hot tub tonight but when I turn on the spa and then filter and then heater, it drains instead.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Pool Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: The light also does not work in the spa
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Mike R. replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Has anyone changed anything on your actuator valves?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
not that I am aware of
Expert:  Mike R. replied 8 months ago.
It may be a simple adjustment or possibly even needs to be rebuilt but almost certainly the issue is being caused by the actuator valve. Here is a video that will be quite helpful click here
Expert:  Mike R. replied 7 months ago.
I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?
Expert:  Mike R. replied 6 months ago.
I would hope that during our ongoing conversation that you have been provided the information needed to solve the issue you are having but I will not know that without a response from you. My goal is to get you the answers you seek but I have no way of knowing if you have gotten the information you are looking for without either a positive rating or request for more information from you.