Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have a Pentair master temp that I can't get to start. When

Customer Question

I have a Pentair master temp that I can't get to start. When I turn on the heater from my Pentair control pad for the pump the heater LED board cycles through 888, 128, and are equals eight, the boot sequence but I have a Pentair master temp that I can't get to start. When I turn on the heater from my Pentair control pad for the pump the heater LED board cycles through 888, 128, and our equals eight, the boot sequence but never never turns on
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 8 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply