Gaztech, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Gaztech

The pool heater will light and then go when fan goes on high

Customer Question

The pool heater will light and then go when fan goes on high it says air flow but i have check and the is no blockage
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: it is a jandy lt heater
JA: Anything else I can tell the Pool Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Gaztech replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I am Luke , I will assist you with that.What is the make and model number?
Expert:  Billy replied 6 months ago.
Hello, this will be a pressure switch issue...plugged tube port, cracked tube, bad air switch...check eveything from the tube port at switch both directions. If you need further help let me know. Billy
Expert:  Gaztech replied 6 months ago.
Note to customer.Awaiting your response to continue, please disregard automated message RATE answer until we are all done.SincerelyCustomer