Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction

I have a Baka sport tub .canit be changed from 220v to110v

Customer Question

I have a Baka sport tub .canit be changed from 220v to110v?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 6 months ago.
There is an easy way to tell if a spa can be converted. Remove the skirt panel to expose the equipment bay and find the control box, open the control box to view the circuit board, when you remove the cover to the control box turn the cover around and on the back will be a wiring diagram for the control box, look at the schematic and on there it will say what the required voltage is. Now if you see 120/240 volts then it is indeed convertible, but if you only see 240v then no you can only run this with that voltage. Now if it is convertible you will need to look on the schematic to see where the Jumper pins are on the board as you will need to move a jumper pin to change the programming from 220 to 110 v it should be explained clearly on the schematic.